Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Powerpoint Tips That Will Save Your Ass

YOU SUCK AT POWERPOINT!
View more presentations from @JESSEDEE.


My friend Alisi sent me this really great Powerpoint presentation about how to give really great Powerpoint presentations. This was an extremely timely bit of wisdom seeing as I am giving a big powerpoint presentation on communication and new media this Friday for a non-profit called the Asian Pacific Planning and Policy Council (A3PCON) www.a3pcon.com. This presentation helped me kick up my slideshow and I am confident that it is going to be a good one. I put a lot of time into getting it together and I can't wait to let you know how the day goes with the A3PCON board and share my slideshow presentation as well. It is called "Non-Profits Can Do Social Media (I Promise)". Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment