Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Best Day Ever!

A man who was born on the same island as me, in the same hospital as me has just become the 44th president of the United States of America. I am looking forward to being an active individual in a more responsible America.

And also after about a year and a half of grant writing I have received a Research and Development Grant for my documentary film Haku Inoa: To Weave A Name from Pacific Islanders in Communications.

Mahalo nui to Leanne, Robert Pennybacker, Karin, and the dozens of others who have helped me get this far.

There is still a long road ahead please visit the website to find out more about the film or donate.

I now get to look forward writing and scouting in February, and shooting in March. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment